Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Moleskine exchange

As I wrote I'm participating in the Moleskine exchange. A japanice Moleskine travels arround the world and every artist make a drawing on it. In this case we are doing a Moleskine portrait exchange. That means that I have to make a portrait of myself with a portrait of the owner of the Moleskine... This is Heidi's Moly... my entrance is the last one (scroll it please!)
I'm quite proud of myself .I was always wondering the best way to show a Moly in a blog and with the scrolling you get almost the feeling you go through the pages. I add it in the html! (just copy and paste but I feel myself like a Bill Gates programming)

heidi´s moly

If you are interested in the Moleskine exchange check the blog our group: http://mxportraits2.blogspot.com/
and the flickr Moleskine exchange group (with links to all the participating groups!)

2 comments:

  1. What an interesting project and great portrait from you.

    I'm glad you are using this blog again, although I feel a bit like a stalker following you on flickr, USk, and now here :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Sue, Don't worry I m glad to have a at least one reader!

    ReplyDelete