Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Travelling to UAE

It is a long time since I last wrote something and I also decided to change the language. My english is not perfect but it is the language I used in the other two blogs I contribute. And before I get some language confusion in my head, with the continuos changing from Spanish, German, English and Italian.... lets write in just one language only..
The reason I have not written much was that most of my post here was very similar to the post by urbansketchers... and I got bore to repeat things.
But now since I 'm contributing to some other art projects it seem relevant to use this blog to unified the information of all activities.
News:
so as I have put in the tittle I'm currently in the United Arab Emirates.
here are some sketches i did in Dubai mall last week end.
Dubai Mall Acuarium
Dubai Mall Acuarium 02

No comments:

Post a Comment