Thursday, May 24, 2012

Cafe Einstein

I went to the Cafe Einstein for the first time the other day. I ws inmediately fascinated by the light and atmosphere of the place. So I did a sketch. 
Cafe Einstein

Later at home I decided to use it as a reference for a bigger watercolor. (36 x 48 cm) By the way the painting is for sale.
Cafe Einstein, Berlin
I wrote a few comments on the image to explain how I work. Make a double click in the image to see it bigger and be able to read the text
Cafe Einstein, a reflection

6 comments:

  1. I saw the sketch on USk and I am pleased you di a final painting from it. They are both lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what separates the amateur from the pro. Very lovely work. An applause.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the fine painting... and for the free lesson!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No sé cómo no he visto antes este dibujo ... Magnífico, Omar, y la explicación comentada del proceso resulta muy útil. Gracias por compartirlo.

    ReplyDelete