Thursday, September 1, 2011

Tango In Hannover

I already told some friends , but now that is official I will tell you about this wonderful project I am going to be working in January-February in Hannover, Germany.
I am going to be sketching the Ballet company of the Hannover Staatsopern. The Choreograph is Jörg Mannes and the music will be tango.  
I will be following the rehearsals and I will be telling stories in a blog about this wonderful world that is a theater. I got thousand ideas, things I want to  try and experiment. There is going to be an exhibition in the Staatsopern on March 28 and there is also a catalog will be available.
Here are some drawings I did on April 2011 when I visited the Theater to discuss the Project:
Sketch13
dancer15
bild13
dancer03

No comments:

Post a Comment