Monday, December 6, 2010

En Musique, Dubai

On the 2nd of December is the celebration of the National Day on the UAE. For that day the Alliance Francaise, Dubai, organized an event called En Musique at the Souk Madinat Jumeirah. Groups of Musicians played in different corners of the Souq and in the anfitheather. I was asked to sketch the event. I was enjoying the day and was very experimental in my drawings, looking for different ways to catch the music and movement of the players.
Musique02
Musique01
Musique05
Musique06
Musique03
Musique04
Musique09

2 comments:

  1. These are great, I especially like the top two for their lines and colours.

    I read on USk "the best thing that happened on the day is that I got to know a guy who also sketches and we are going to meet to sketch together...this will be my first sketchcrawl". I'm happy for you, but I wanted to be sketching with you on your 1st ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sue! We will sketch someday don't worry. How was your exhibition?

    ReplyDelete